KEY ALLEGRO CANAL & PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION, INC.
RULES FOR USE OF POOL
NO LIFE GUARD ON DUTY
DURING PERIOD OF COVID-19
MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY IS 30
• Danger of exposure to the coronavirus that causes COVID-19 exists. By entering this facility, you accept risk of exposure and take full responsibility for your own protection and for disinfecting your hands and anything you touch in the pool area.
• Limit your group size to no more than 6.
• Only property owners and their household members may use the pool.
• Please be courteous, limit your stay at the pool to two hours (2 hrs.) maximum.
• Do not enter this area if you have a cough, fever or other symptoms of illness, whether COVID-19, common cold or flu.
• Face covering should be used anytime you are not in the water.
• Use hand sanitizer when entering pool grounds and before and after use of restrooms.
• Maintain at least 6 ft. distancing between non-family members at all times in and out of the pool.
• Follow recommended guidelines published by the CDC.
• Wash hands for 20 seconds after using restroom, eating and using frequently touched surfaces.
KACPOA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR COVID-19 RELATED ILLNESS FOR MEMBERS
AND THEIR GUESTS.